Joined: 29 Mar 2004
Location: Down Under
|Posted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 00:53 am Post subject: Traps 2.0
|For those who don't know I have been recoding the trap system the last few days. Here is the layout of the changes:
1) Traps now have stat/skill requirements for you to be able to use them.
2) New component 'trap ambush <mob>' has been introduced, where you can ambush mobs into your trap.
3) 3 new hunting traps; spiked trap, steel trap and log trap.
4) Traps are now animal specific, eg. a bird can fly out of a pit trap, a mouse doesn't set off a iron trap (too light) etc.
5) With reusable trap (pit & spiked pit) when you reset them if you have meat, you can rebait the trap (good idea to do this).
6) Added more species for you to hunt/trap and classified whether they are carnivorous/bird or not.
7) 3 new offensive traps for gaesati.
And many many more things that I can't mention/ remember...
I have updated help traps & help trap, more info about ambush will be also written in the traps help.
Edit: Forgot to mention, TRAP MASTERIES, yeah thats right, enjoy.