Joined: 02 Oct 2014
|Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 09:20 am Post subject: Some changes...
|First of all I would like to say hello to everyone, and wanted to share what I have managed to finish at first day in this position.
Lots of things have been fixed/tuned/added/removed and here are some of the more worthy to mention:
- A LOT of typos have been fixed, so some of your skill triggers might not launch anymore.
- Five-pointed titanium javelin named 'Impaler' had its name fixed.
- Hive had 'Overdevelopment cortex' trait fixed and now provides PSP regeneration as promised.
- Hunting got minor tweak for irregularity.
- Moraq's dwarven mine had invalid exit and it was apparently confusing several people. This is now fixed.
- 'inventory sort' now sorts vial containers properly as container and not misc.
- LBD can't go over maximum anymore by LBD means. (e.g. can't get 49% skill to gain +3%, it will be 50%)
-- Terces says: 'Terse!'