Joined: 02 Oct 2014
|Posted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:41 am Post subject: Post wizlock information
|Good day ladies and gentlemen!
As some of you will be interested to hear about what has been done, I would like to open it up a bit
in this post.
What has been done:
- Treasure maps generate hole and loot when digging hole,
and not when dropped. (No more decaying maps *yay!*)
- Mudlib has a new feature for wizards to use virtual rooms with a bit more ease
- Driver allocates a bit more memory as there was room for it
- Variable/Memory max-sizes were increased as we have been hitting the limit in some features
- Caught some hidden errors which I will be fixing in nearby future.
These shouldn't show to users, but can have mysterious effects for
wizards and coding particularly.
These have gone under small array of testing, so there might be bugs representing themselves
in the most mysterious forms. So please continue to report those bugs, and if unsure of a bug,
do consult a fellow player, newbie channel or a wizard how to proceed.
Ps. Have a song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZqmarGShxg