Icesus.org Forum Index Icesus.org
Icesus MUD

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Items lost inside chests

View previous topic :: View next topic  
idles
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 12:34 pm    Post subject: Items lost inside chests Reply with quote

I have heard reports of people losing entire EQ sets because they were inside a treasure chest that got removed from game.

Altought it was said no reimburses will be given on this Tarak&Visi matter, I will look into this.

If the problem can be solved in a reasonable way, I will do it. However, I only promise to further investigate the matter if the reimburses are reasonably doable.

Please send me a mudmail explaining what you lost and where were the items. (Locker/House/Inventory). If they were in a house I will need to know the Town, House coordinates and House number.

Be quick about this, I will only look into this once. Possible reimburses will be ONLY given to people who have provided the information in time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Icesus.org Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: