Icesus.org Forum Index Icesus.org
Icesus MUD

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shifter woes.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
midrien

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 19:27 pm    Post subject: Shifter woes. Reply with quote

Anyone know how much strength it would take for a human to wield a Whip of Carnage? I just bought one for 400k, and after training strength up an adjective or two I still couldnt hold the thing.

Im flimsy right now still, and absolutely useless without a good weapon. Level 19 shifter, 10 in cats and 9 in main guild. Any other advice as to what I should do, other than keep plugging away at experience to advance? Im broke as well.
seryn
Supporting Member 2009

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 23:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I understand it, whips don't work quite right since weapon weight/mass and the strength needed to wield is affected by weapon length and it doesn't take into account that a whip would be handled as a significantly shorter weapon. You'd probably be best advised to go with a different weapon, since whips have been like this for practically forever, and with no guild that uses whips as their weapon there's no real reason for them to get fixed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Icesus.org Forum Index -> Newbie Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: