Icesus is a multi-user online roleplaying game
(MUD) focusing on
combat, character development, player interaction and economy.
More than 1000 players enjoy playing this completely free,
text-based adventure every week. Icesus MUD is maintained and
operated by a non-profit association.
Host: icesus.org | Port: 23
- Convention 2017 at Nuuksio
- Posted by Fimvar on Thu, 8 Jun 2017
- Icesus convention 2017 Place: Valklampi in Nuuksio Finland. Time: 28-30.7.2017 For more information go to: http://www.icesus.org/Forums/viewtopic.php?p=10373
- Coven update continued
- Posted by Sowilo on Sat, 1 Apr 2017
- Coven update! Again! Changes: Some coven spells are now psionic disciplines. This means that they cost psp instead of sp. It also means that they need to be used with the 'evoke' command instead of... Continue Reading »
- Coven update
- Posted by Sowilo on Sun, 5 Mar 2017
- Gave tweaking and suffeli, including some spellcraft/dominion related stuff to covenites: Fixed a brainfart in allure with some numbers. You'll probably not see it affecting anything. Fixed a typo ... Continue Reading »
- Membership year 2017
- Posted by Fimvar on Sun, 8 Jan 2017
- Again someone changed year number and its time to announce yearly membership fee for year 2017 and it stays at the same amount, 50e. -Fimvar
Read previous Site News from our forums.
Icesus is all that remains of the beautiful planet called Aegic. Huge valley
surrounded by a mountain range, and shimmering forcefield above it. Last
place where life remains. The rest of the planet is covered with solid ice.
Even today, in the world of fast internet connections and realistic 3D
games people enjoy playing a text based game. For over 5,000 years
written text has fed our imagination in a way that can't be substituted
with graphical gimmicks. It's reasonable to say that Icesus is powered by the most
sophisticated graphics engine available — your imagination.
Give it a try and continue to Quick start